A new generation of creative documentary filmmakers and artists heads to ARISTOTELES WORKSHOP every year for a 5-week filmmaking boot camp experience. Artistic characters ensue, since 2006.
Their output landed and won on the festival circuit: Quinzaine des Realisateurs at the Cannes Film Festival, Locarno International Film Festival, Dok Leipzig, Vision du Reel, International Documentary Festival Amsterdam or Tampere International Film Festival 2017.
We’re now calling for you if you are:
- a (starting) director, cinematographer or editor with completed work;
- fluent in English;
- driven to make a documentary from pitch to final cut, with a crew you just met, in 5 weeks;
- ready for one of the most intense learning experiences you’ll ever have.
This is your chance to:
- be a director, cinematographer or editor in one of our four crews. You bring the ideas. We provide the production and post production equipment;
- meet bright young artists like you from all over the world and work together in a pristine natural setting;
- get full tutoring and mentoring from film industry professionals shaping the documentary landscape today;
- be on the festival circuit, if your film rises to the challenge.
How to apply:
- submit your form online and receive detailed instructions to complete application in your inbox.
- more information on the workshop online at www.aworkshop.org.